Never like a lie

It's been long since I made my last post it's as I was very much occupied with the thing I hate the most "A lie". A lie which can change everything in your life … from good to bad from bad to good. Something is happening to me that I am not been able to figure out. It is because what ever is happening some where it is giving me peace of mind and though this lie is there which only. But it's the most dangerous thing when someone has faith in someone who's a lair. Whatever the lie one hear in life more like putting more and more dynamites in ones sole which get ignited whenever the person come to know the lie he have been told. These dynamites not only shattered the person but some where they change the person's life, personality and ideas.

So I think God has a different type of approach to teach us all. He always makes us face what we don't like and if you are God's favorite then he make sure you should face it all :). Lie of not missing someone is bothering me all this time. Everyone say it's easy to forgot anything in life but I find it very much difficult :( .

Comments

Anonymous said…
It's interesting that you say so. As a matter of fact, when I think about it there are times when life seems better just because of a lie you're perhaps very well aware of. For e.g: the lie of being loved by someone you love, when you probably know that it isn't true!
Anupama Pain said…
Well whoever says its easy to forget they can F*** O**. It is immposible to forget things, especially those that touch you at that point between your two lungs :-). I agree with you. Some things change you forever.
lyptis said…
Hey raj, was up!?
U havent really blogged lately?

AND u have been tagged, by me, if u wanna find out more check my blog!

Take care!
Anupama Pain said…
Opnning line of your post - "It's been long since I made my last post". Preserve this for the next post too !!! When will you make anoter post !!! ??? Write something, i want to read. I m bored !!!

Popular Posts