My Roller Coaster Ride

So preserving the opening line :) "It's been long since I made my last post" almost 3 month:). I have been on a rollercoaster ride since my last post. It’s like suddenly God got a lot of free time and suddenly he saw me complaining about life so much :) so he got me in a really busy schedule of party , outing ,new job, new friends and many more.

So the 2008 ended with the on good note for me got a new job in one of the world’s best company. So the party started for me …
First it was the 31st party with my roommates and few other friends where we all enjoyed danced and it was all madness that we can come up with. Then on the 2nd of New Year destination was “Alibag” with my childhood best friends.





All these were random plan decided on that very instance. It was really great fun at alibag beach we enjoyed the super salty water it was eeeyaakkk.

So adventure was next on the list as we all like to do something new all the time. We gone for parceling it was all fun the sensation was great, flying free in the air was something I never had experience in my life.



Then it was party at my office on the next weekend. So I was already in the party mood before the party. I D.D.D. (drink, danced,dhamaka) all the time .So after dancing for almost 3 hr’s it was all over for me so I slept all day on Saturday



So next on the list was Indore Trip in Dil Chahta Hai style :) with Amit n Silvy.




This was also one of the random plans. I started from Mumbai to Bhopal then in Bhopal joined Silvy and Amit took 1 hr rest and started with our journey in Amit’s new car at around 10:30 am. 200 KM trip we had lot of fun while our journey. They raced the car to 120 kmph to 130 kmph, but I didn’t have the chance as the car is new and I am also new driver. I am sure that they could have got beyond 130 kmph but the road was not made for more than 100 kmph.
So we reached Indore at around 2 p.m. It was my friend chetan’s birthday so called him up there and celebrated his birthday there with many of our new friends. So the party was on and we gone for drinks to one of the good hotel. We had our drinks and then moved to “Sarafa” a place very famous for Indian food items. So it was gajar ka halwa , jalebi rabadi, bhuttey ka kiss, sabudana khichdi on the list I might have miss something because we had so many food items that I only remember the taste and not the name.

So we return to Uday’s place where we Had so much fun till 2 a.m.Then in the morning everybody got up at 6 am for indori Poha and Chai(tea) then it was a little jogging time had fun there too.


So finally we started over jouney back home at arourd 12 a.m.But how can a journey end up with all happiness so it was panic time. So we had a little fight over something but like always we do by the time we reach back it was nowhere in our mind .So we reached home around 5 pm. We had some rest then at around 8 p.m. it was beer at our favorite place at Jahanuma Palace. Then it was my journey back to Mumbai :( .
So coming back on Monday morning and started working on planning for the coming weekend. Pune was my destination to have a great with my mom, sister, brother-in-law and my sweetheart nephew GunGun (Anvi).I also mat some old college friend chetan ,richa and swati Watched movie with swati n chetan and had dinner with all three of them . Something was bothering me about that city that I didn’t wanted to stay there was not enjoying their though I tried so much in the end I had some drinks. Immediately after the dinner took a cab back to Mumbai reached at 2:30 a.m. was unable to sleep. So you can say it was not that great trip as compared to others but it was good time with my friends and family.

Then after coming back the very next week it was the Farewell party time as I have resigned from my pervious company. So Saturday was again set for the party time .We (Project team) watched movie then took a walk for the dinners .


So “Barbequnation” was the party destination. It was really good time and the food was awesome for non-vegetarians like me...
Hmm so 20th Feb. came last working day at my previous organization but a day before that I felt so sad and was feeling very low .this happened because I was have lunch all alone and all my friends and colleges where busy in their work or where out somewhere .For a minute I felt so low that I got tears in my eyes but soon recovered as no one was watching and I was sitting alone.
My last day was full of surprises. My teammates decorated my desk and my manager got a surprise gift for me. So I felt really happy as I never thought of that…


It was a long last day as I came early in the morning at around 9 am and went back at around 10 p.m. It wasn’t last day for me but two more of my friends and colleges have their last day with me. The day was full of photo sessions and meeting all old pals.


Next evening it was a full surprise farewell party at my room all organized by my roommates and friend . I was at my room for the entire of the day but I was not having any kind of idea that what was going on. So received surprise gift there too. So it was great party time there. We all enjoyed ourselves.
So I joined new organization on the Monday and got busy with the new things. so it no party for one weekend …
So with start of March on the very first weekend we had an unplanned trip to kashid beach (150Km from Mumbai).
The beach was really great with white sand. So as always I was accompanied by my friends. So we had a great time there and visited a Birla Temple on our journey back to Mumbai.

So I think by now you may have some idea why it took me so long to make my next post.
I think all these things are happening because God wanted to took me on a rollercoaster ride so that I can appreciate more the what is there in my life rather what is not …

So God have plan for everyone some time he just leave you on your own so that you can learn and understand the world he created for us.
Life is just great when you have so many people around you WHO Cares about you and your happiness .Thanks God for such wonderful friend ….

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
good one yaar.....
our whole indore trip went like a flashback....
sab kuch yaad aa gaya, especially vo last moment waali ladhai. :)
xenderxaxis said…
hey so good yaar, maast blog banaaya hai , ekdum, rreally yaar, it rokks, bahot hi aachi piks hai, or jo bhi likhaa hai, sab pad k dil khush ho gaya..........really, man , i like dis job, 2 much,
Jayesh Jhurani said…
Hey Piyush....
I have not completely gone through your latest post but only in parts. I must tell you that its very lengthy post. Although I would comment again once I am done with reading it.
PiyushRaj said…
Thanks for the comments friends I really appreciate them all :)
Anupama Pain said…
Now this is one happy and optimistic post :). what is life without hope of a better tomorrow right :). I like it! Better than the previous post that had a sad tone to it.
Anupama Pain said…
Also hoping, hope being a good thing :) ... that you will post more often now !
Amit Choudhary said…
zabardast likha hai
aacha laga bhai aur han next trip bhe tayar hai hehe
Unknown said…
its straight from ur heart isnt it? it felt like i was almost there in all your trips thanks to ur descriptive narration... im glad u had a great time. Life is beautiful with all its ups and downs.. Your zeal for fun and love for ppl will make your life wonderful... Hope to see you smiling always :)
Chetan said…
dude.......its really a cool n optimistic post...gr8 narration n gr8 enjoyment...................Njoyyy
Sheeja Gopalan said…
mene sahi sequence to kaha tha
bekar me confuse kr diya
wese saare pics kaafi achhe hai,as usual;)...hope u gt evrythng gud nw
i knw u vil get
kynki main jo aa gayi hn janab k life me
;) ;) ;)
Puneesh Motwani said…
Hey!!!

U srated From bhpal @ 10.30 AM and reached indore @ @ PM ... that Means 3.5 hrs

Now If u drove Gretaer then 130Kmph then why it took u 3,5 hrs to complete a journey if 200Kms?????????????


Anyways!!!Now after reading ur post I recollect u were all alone on lunch table in company that day.....
I saw u but thoght some of ur peoject mate will come to accompany u....I Am so soory..I should have sat with u!!!!
lyptis said…
Hey, i think ure trying to catch up with the whole last 3 months in just one post!;)

Well, im really glad for u that ure feeling better and u certainly seem to be cruising along, nice new job, crazy friends(they look crazy anyways), parties, girls..

Not bad, hope u enjoy ur weekend and stay cool!:)
PiyushRaj said…
ye my dear you got it right they are all great to have fun around they all are crazy :)
Thanks for your comment really appreciate it :)
PreetiChoudhary said…
That really a nice post... It looked to me as if I was with you all the way in all your trips... So enjoyed.... Good hai ji... Best wishes for the future and hope that you have a gala time every day of your life.

Popular Posts