on my way ....

:) Well I am back :) with the same starting line "it’s been long since I made any post..."

So I don't know what's happening in my life and I am kind of don’t even want to figure it out why is it happening…:P.

So the feel is good… but it’s like you are sitting on a backseat of a car which is have an invisible driver and you don’t know where he is taking you to… Till now my ride with this invisible driver was in day light …now it’s getting dark and the speed of this car is getting more and more and this driver is not even switching on the headlamps …

So am a bit scared and a bit excited and it’s like this ride is now moving towards a garden which is full of aroma of different flowers.

Now I know most of you whoever is reading this might be thinking that I am in a fantasy world … no I am not it’s just the way I feel for whatever is happening with me.

Comments

Chetan said…
Same 2 me... Can't describe my situation any better than this one...:)
wear helmet n sit.. u never knw wid these invisible things :) n keep ur best frn on speed dial lol.. a big advice :)
PreetiChoudhary said…
Next time u post something make a different start line.... and keep urself regular in posting here...
PiyushRaj said…
yes i will make sure :) :)
Beyond said…
Savdhaan rahe, kyunki aap jaante hi hai ki 'savdhani hati, durghatna ghati'.
hmmm..."Sometimes the object of the journey is not the end but the journey itself.".... :)
Unknown said…
initially it sounded that u r confused abt the way u said "what's happening to me" ..
but finally its good as u know that ur journey is towards a happy destination
and ur r enjoying the path too .. its the same experience that so many of us feels many times
and later know that everything would be best at end
Amit Choudhary said…
hummm u know u have helogen lamps in ur car just need to find out where the switch is :)
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Tudo que acontece em nossa vida é porquê tem de acontecer e temos que aceitar, repeitando sempre os nossos limites.
A nossa vida é como um livro com muitas páginas para cada dia, só não sabemos o final de nossa propria história.

Popular Posts