where is Happiness ....??

So after thinking for almost an year and see all the worst that can happen to me I finally started documenting it all. I lost the meaning of happiness(*H) searching somewhere it never existed. It was me who got blinded and started searching it (*H) in those people who were not made to give me that. It was the there but I never realize where real happiness is ... I always believed that happiness is something which is shared between people and you can't have it alone. If I look back to my past I do remember the those moments which make me smile and feel happy even today its the real (*H). They where not something big but the small things in my life like winning bicycle race from friends or my mom cracking a joke on dining table after which we use to laugh till we had tears of happiness in our eyes or wining a cricket match with next neighborhood boys.In all these moments I was never alone it was my friends and family who were always every time I had my encounter with happiness So all these things where not going to give me anything other then happiness ... So the problem stated as I grew up I tried to find my happiness in Materialistic things or in a single person, all this time I was ignoring or you can say overlooking the real happiness of my life . I was very keen to get those things in my life that i stopped see the real things which i was getting in my life. I think there is time in everyone life where they stop and have a look around and see what real , good , bad and there for them.Its good to have this time because you come out of the fantasy you are living in. you need open your eyes and see whats there.

Comments

Just hang on tight to the hands of God and for sure you will see what you are looking for. Keep smiling!
Toni said…
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans for a hope a future."

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)
lyptis said…
Hey, u sound like me!
this is my second comment i make on a blog ever, so im new.
we're all searching for happiness!
but what is happiness and how can u hang onto it?
its difficult sometimes.

all the best for u:)
franziska
lyptis said…
Hi raj,
did u change ure blog layout? confusing!
i liked it better before!:)
hey u shud write more, ure almost poetical!
well really, u are!
Thanks so much for ur help, i set up some videos and pictures, INTO my text!
U guys are great!
bhushan said…
udhtruly said
its sumthing we all realize sooner or later
very touching ,write more and share ur thoughts
Maisy Brown said…
You're so young to be having these thoughts - a sensitive soul, I'm guessing! It's good that you come to these realizations so early, and that you are willing to examine things deeply - true happiness, a feeling of being with peace with yourself, is on its way, for sure!
lyptis said…
Hey raj,
im glad ur writing more, so we can get to know u better!
i had feelings like that too(but i dont play cricket:)
they always come up every now and then, i guess it just means that u never stand still and u have to look around u all the time and valuate things, i mean not that much that u go crazy..
but u know everything is changing-all the time..
i think, we all want to be happy n enjoy it..however we r always associating it with someone particular with our preset expectations with due to which we r not able to enjoy our happiness fully.
hey u should write more...
Unknown said…
ek number blog hai bhai ka..
how cretive u r?
excilent....
Unknown said…
Nice Story...brother..
lagata hai tuje meri agli film mai
chance to dena padega.!!

Popular Posts